Decorative birthday party invitations with fun birthday invitation wording inside are part of the fun of throwing a party, aren’t they?
Invites with glamorous wording set the mood for your event and get your guests excited to attend.
A cute little limerick is often all it takes to up the excitement factor of your party.
On this site, my mission is to bring you clever and unique birthday party invitation wording ideas that you’d be proud to print on your invitations.
You can copy them directly or use them as inspiration to write your own awesome invitations.
Use the search feature on the left navigation bar to find the party theme you’re looking for.
Birthday Invitation Wording Anatomy
No matter what cool birthday invitation wording you use, a good party invitation has the following elements:
- Short description of activities that will go on at the party such as games, swimming, etc. This is usually only required if guests need to be prepared to bring something, like a towel and swim suit.
- Whether or not food will be served. What kind of food is only required if some of your guests have special diets.
- Date and time of the party
- RSVP (Meaning please contact with your reply) or Regrets only (Meaning only contact if you cannot attend) statement
- Address where the party will be held
Remember, the goal of an awesome birthday party invitation wording is to excite as well as to inform your guests. Don’t leave any important party details out!
Popular Birthday Invitation Themes
Check out the birthday invitation wording for some of the most popular party themes below. You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to get to a specific party theme.